Get a Free Quote
Pest Control in Johannesburg that works!
We are registered pest controllers and frequently attend SAPCA (South African Pest Control Association) meetings to keep up to date with all the current methods of treating unwanted pests. In most cases, we can deal with pests with no negative impact on the environment whatsoever. We make use of odorless chemicals, gels, dust, etc that are safe for children, pets, and anyone in your home or business place. These treatments can be done without vacating your home or workplace, with no disruption to your day-to-day routine.
We specialize in the treatment of ants, cockroaches, fleas, mites, termites, and rodents.
Extreme Clean Pest Control first opened its doors in 2001. In the 19 years of operation, we have a lot of knowledge that we can pass on to our clients in the control of unwanted pests. We not only treat the infestation; we advise you on the best way to ensure the pests do not return. We call this service IPM (Integrated Pest Management). This is where we consult with you, as we work together, to resolve any ongoing pest issues that might arise.
What you can expect from us
- Once you have contacted us (use the form above or call us 072 991 7599), we will respond within one hour.
- In most cases, we will be able to assess the issue telephonically or via email and will respond immediately with a quotation.
- In some instances, an on-site inspection might be needed. This is free of charge.
- Once the quotation is accepted, we will come out and treat the pests and advise on what you can do to keep the problem under control.
- Once the job has been done, we are always available to assist and advise on any further infestations that may arise at no additional cost.
Whilst the treatment process plays a major role, it is equally important to advise and give recommendations to you, the client, so you don’t find yourself in the same situation again. Whilst it is understandable that we can’t eradicate them from the planet, we take pride in helping you keep pests out of your homes and businesses.
——– WHAT SOME OF OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY ——–
Thank you so much for the workmanship done on Saturday, I was completely overwhelmed this morning when I entered the 3 areas, and have been asked by the staff if we changed the flooring he he he.
Superb job indeed.
Tons and tons of thanks for the much needed help.
Your staff were efficient and they are well trained… well done!!!